Thursday, December 09, 2004

Finally i graduated in my earlychildhood line.
The mood comes in when my boss mentioned in a meeting that im the Engilsh Head Teacher.
I was like..."WHAT?" English? That's my weakest subject ever...hahaha
She gave me so many responsibilties after that.
And that actually makes me work harder..hehehe...but i can see some of my colleagues are unhappy about it.
My boss gave me until February to change on my bad habit (punctuality).
She will assessed on my performance again after that whether i would like to try out as Principal for 6 months first.

ok enuff of the talking bout work...
Let me tell u this..
I'm so crazy over Taufik Batisah.. and so is my sis..(menyebok je)
I don't find him as good looking actually BUT his smile melts lots of gerls out there...
I love his voice!! especially when he sang "I dream"
i even put his pic as my wallpaper in my hp...hahahah
KEMAROK ABIS!!!!
I just cant wait for his first album...
Hopefully he will perform when his first album comes out.
For sure i will come with my sis, sis's frens and my buddies...Woooohooo!!!
Hopefully i get to take pics with him one day....
i feel like going to his NPC and report something lost...heheheh
Errrr....maybe report to him that i just lost my heart..... to HIM!!!!
wahahaha...see! how CRAZY i am over him...
ok...will buy his CD on the 17th Dec...!!!!

I have a slight fever, bad flu and throat infection since yesterday...
I pitied my playgroup students as they might get all these sickness from me!
i dont feel like going to work actually but i have more responsiblities now...
if im on MC...my work will surely piled up...hmm....so i don care i just come to work...
but i try to avoid close contact with my students..heheh
k lah...got to go now..need to wash up...



11:45 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com